The Problem

Once an eviction judgment is awarded in favor of the landlord, courts may report the judgement to the county/parish court reporting system.  This is not the same as reporting the judgment to the credit bureaus.

When reporting the eviction judgment just to the court reporting system, the eviction judgment will only appear in the “eviction” section of tenant’s background report.

In addition, the only way to report an eviction is to FILE the eviction in the proper venue. If the tenant moves out prior to filing and the courts are unable to properly serve the tenant, obtaining a judgment becomes difficult, as the courts must serve proper notice to the tenant and provide the tenant with an opportunity to be heard in court.


Account for all fees

You can calculate all fees incurred with the loss of the tenant to include re-letting, damages, repairs, utility bills, back rent, late fees, lost rent, to name a few.

Report it

Now you can report your former tenants to all 3 credit bureaus using Stick It To 'Em. Statutes of Limitations apply.

No court filing

No need to file for a court hearing especially if the tenant has already vacated the premisses.

The Challenge

Landlords and apartment communities need to hold the tenant accountable for every cent lost due to tenant’s breach of contract and negligence.

Since most courts only report lost rent, court costs, and attorney fees to their court reporting system, landlords, property managers, and apartment community owners still need to report ALL OTHER fees and losses to all 3 major credit bureaus without attaining a court eviction judgment and/or beyond the monetary judgment awarded through courts.

The Solution

Stick It To ’Em has partnered with all three bureaus.  There is no need for a court hearing, especially if the tenant already vacated the premises and skipped out on rent.  All fees beyond that of which were granted in court could be reported to all three bureaus, to include back rent, late fees, damages, re-letting fees, repairs, utility bills, and lost rent to name a few.

The hope is to someday recoup some of their losses and to notify future landlords about the outstanding debt of their prior tenants.


Lease Agreement

Copy of the Lease Agreement in its entirety.  Used to verify terms lease, rules, and policies of tenant’s responsibilities.

Rent Roll

Rent Roll reflects the monthly rent amount, deposits, pet fees, and additional rent (ie late fees).

Itemized Costs

Details expenses specific to fees incurred by tenant; repair costs, late fees, damage fees, etc.

Contains personal information about tenants and is required in order to submit a claim.

Court Judgment

If court judgment was attained, we could report any itemized costs not included in the court judgment.

Collection Agreement

Agreement with Stick It To 'Em to provide collection services on delinquent accounts.

Credit Bureaus

Reporting to the three major bureaus begins the process of chasing delinquent payment accounts.


Fair Credit Report Act-the governing body that oversees the collection and reporting of consumer credit.

How we can help?

We compile all of your documents and send that information to collection agencies that specialize in real estate and collecting from tenants who owe fees to prior landlords.  We conduct a rigorous due diligence to confirm the collection agencies are licensed, bonded, and able to conduct business in the state where the dwelling is located.

Once the file has been sent to the appropriate agency, we will continue to correspond with them until the file has been accepted by the credit bureaus (45-60 days after file submission). We need to assure the file was submitted correctly and accepted by the credit bureaus so the tradeline will appear on the former tenant's credit report.

The Process

  • Complete the File Submit Form

This is where you will provide information about yourself, your former tenants, and and itemized list of what they owe. (Click Here)

  • File Review

We will review the information to confirm the file will be accepted by the bureaus.

  • Sign the Collection Agreement and pay the Admin Fee

This form will be sent to you once we confirm the file can be submitted. We will also send an invoice for payment.

  • Collection Activity begins

The collection agency will make every attempt to locate and contact the former tenants and begin negotiating a settlement on your behalf.


Let us help you!

Contact us to discuss what you can file.